The Revised structure is to be obtained from school office
Private Account (Individual Expenses)
- At the opening of the term all parents/guardians must ensure that the required amount has been deposited in the Private Account of their son/daughter/ward as fixed by the school from time to time to avoid inconvenience at the time of checking in. This money is to cover the individual expenses of students on such items such as pocket-money, books, stationery, laundry, dry-cleaning, repair of shoes, postage, cost of short excursions or organised entertainment such as films, etc.
- The Private Account of a student may not be sufficient to cover expenses that may be incurred on account of:
- Replacement of uniforms/clothing.
- Cost of medical treatment.
- Extra pocket money.
- However, any sum due on account of any of the above items will be debited, in the first instance, to the Private Account of the student, but the amount must be reimbursed by Bank Draft within 21 days of a demand by the school. Credit facilities will not be provided to any student should her Private Account be in debit.
- The school will send a statement of the Private Account of the student twice a year and the credit balance if any, will be carried forward.
Mode of Payment
- IMPORTANT: Please study the Mode of Payment of fees carefully and pay accordingly to avoid penalty.
All payments must be made by 'Bank Draft' or through 'CBS Banking' at our 'Bank of Baroda' account.
- Payments on account of basic Tuition and Boarding fees as well as Tuition and boarding extras should be made annually before the 1st of March each year or in two instalments by the following dates:
- 1st instalment due before 20th January.
- 2nd instalment due before 20th June.
- In case the 1st instalment is not paid as above, admission will be refused and it will not be possible to keep a place for her for the ensuing year.
- Parents residing abroad must pay the entire amount of the bill in advance before the 1st of March.
- Two bills in respect to the above fees will be sent out annually in the month of June and December and should be paid annually before 1st of March or in two equal instalments by the dates specified above. In the event of fees not being received by the due date of the instalment, a fine of 7.25% will be charged. If the instalment of the school fees including penalty due, if any, is not paid by the due date the name of the student will be struck off from the school Rolls and readmission may be granted by the Principal in her discretion on payment of all arrears plus fresh admission fees.
- While making payments, parents must indicate precisely the amount being sent towards the Private Account, and the amount being paid towards the school fees of the student. The Private Account of the student is kept separately from the school Account and under no circumstances can the money sent for the fees be advanced to a student for her individual or personal expenses.
- Parents must mention the Roll. Number of the student while paying.
- No member of the staff is authorised to collect fees from the parents.
- Once the fee has been deposited, under no circumstance will it be refunded.