Objectives of The Woodbridge School
- The learning environment is carefully prepared to reinforce the child's independence and intellectual development. Woodbridge School provides a specialized, comprehensive curriculum based on the latest methods of 'Pre-Primary' and 'Primary Teaching.'
- Consistent with our mission, we want to help each child reach his or her full potential in all areas of life. A child attending Woodbridge will be exposed to a method, which facilitates the growth of inner discipline and, later, complex reasoning skills.
- The school ensures proper preparation to those children seeking admission in prestigious institutions around the globe.
- It lays premium on a child's all- round growth at his pace thus making it a child- centred system of education.
- It yearns to provide a homely and safe environment to the children by providing the best on nutrition, living facilities, parental care, hygiene and health.
- To inculcate a feeling of responsibility and art of community living amongst children.
- To endeavour that all the children attain high academic standards.
- To develop and nurture the intellectual creative and human potential of our children through excellence in all our endeavours.